Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A-Z Meme

I was tagged by Ezzie before Pesach.
Here goes:

Accent: Circumflex
Booze: Yes, thank you.
Chore I hate: Maintaining the machine guns in my Aston-Martin
Dogs/cats: Not currently. And not having cats stunts your chances for blogger success.
Essential electronics: Refrigerator
Favorite perfume/Cologne: Asaparagus Rendezvous
Gold and Silver: Is that a law-firm?
Hometown: Queens, but grew up in the south. That answers the accent question also.
Insomnia. No way. Sleep deprivation.
Job Title: Pundit
Kids: Four
Living Arrangements: Yes
Most admired trait: Someone once described me as "very fastidious but
not at all boring."
Nusach: Ari, but you knew that.
Overnight hospital stays: I don't think so.
Phobia: None that I know of. I am very afraid of the word "deplane."
Quote: "Everyone is colored; otherwise you would't be able to see them"--Captain Beefheart
Religion: Lubavitch
Siblings: No
Time I usually wake-up: Varies
Unusual talent: I play air triangle
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Okra ("Call any vegetable and the chances are good the vegetable will respond to you.")
Worst Habit: Quoting Zappa?
X-rays: I once saw David Lindley perform. He discovered that "everything is reggae" long before Matisyahu did. That could also be the quote.
Yummy foods I make: Fried rice. Haven't made it lately.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio

I tag Arianna Huffington.

No comments: