Thursday, December 22, 2005

How did *he* get in here? My results on Lamed Zayin's Orthodoxy test

NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.
Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 5%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 37%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 76%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 57%

This means you're: Right Wing Yeshivish

What does it mean?

You know the difference between a Borsalino and a Stetson and your gedolim cards selection is almost complete. You never ever wear jeans, period. The gedolim are probably so proud of you. Why can't all other Jews just be frum like you?


Guess I'm just a rose among the blogothorns--just kidding! Let's see, I do know about hats, and it is true that I never wear jeans, but I don't have any Gedolim cards. I should probably be impressed that my being a Chabadnik didn't skew the results even more. (Hat tip: Orthomom)

No comments: